Glass Roller Ball, Carrier Oil and your choice Pure Oil Set
Geo Cut Glass Roller Ball
Our refillable unique geo cut glass roller ball takes on an earth-esque element with its elegant form. The geometric pattern stems from the greek root word ge & English prefix geo- meaning “earth.”
Carrier Base Oil
Our Organic Almond (Sweet) Oil, is sourced in the vast Almond regions of California, this high grade Organic Almond offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing.
We only recommend using BCALM organic pure essential carrier oil with our essential oils as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with amazing health benefits.
Organic sweet almond carrier oil contains glucosides, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Being rich in protein organic sweet almond carrier oil is useful for dry, itchy skin, and for cooling overheated skin. Organic sweet almond carrier oil is good for most skin types. It can be used on its own or part of a blend, as a base oil.
- An excellent emolient
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- Calms and protects against skin irritation
- Aids in relieving skin and scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
- A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. Commonly used in baby products due to its sensitive nature on irritated and sensitive skin
Safety: Organic sweet almond carrier oil is said to be non-irritating and non-sensitising, and considered safe for cosmetic use but a few people are allergic to cosmetics containing almond oil (likely due to its nut content).
Your Signature Scent
Why chose a blend when you can create the magic of your own! Chose your special fragrance mood boost from three organic pure essential oils. Determine what effect you want from your custom blend. Do you want to relax? Do you need some uplifting or energising? Are you studying and need to focus? Is it close to bedtime? Do you want to promote a peaceful home? What type of environment are you looking to create...calming, uplifting, motivating, relaxing, stimulating? Read more on our essential oil guide to help determine your mood. Happy blending!
- Peppermint essential oil improves circulation. It helps to cool the skin. Minty Fresh! Great for digestion, energy boost and headaches.
- Geranium essential oil helps our patience and serenity and brings balance with our hormones. Floral scent with boosting natural glow.
- Eucalyptus essential oil reduces inflammation and helps breathing. Congestion, cough and tension support. Herbal aroma
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural choice for anti-allergy and building immunity, keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. Helps seasonal allergies. Herbal aroma.
Lemon essential oil’s earthy, citrus aroma has soothing, antibacterial and cleansing properties. Helps to purify and cleanse. Helps promote clarity, has an amazing fruity fresh uplift scent.
- Lavender essential oil has pain relief and calming properties. It reduces irritation and relaxes breathing. Did you know Vitamin A is lavenders super power? Which helps boost skin collagen. Floral aroma - wellbeing sense of calm scent.
- Frankincense essential oil is helpful for focus and aiding in relaxation and calmness. With an earthy, woodsy aroma.
- Orange essential oil’s best used for a vitamin c boost, to calm anxiety and help regulate emotions with its uplifting effects. Helps promote clarity, has an amazing fruity uplift scent.
What blends Well?
- Lavender Essential Oil: Blends well with frankincense, orange, peppermint, geranium, tea tree and lemon
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, orange, geranium
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, frankincense
- Peppermint Essential Oil: blends well with lavender, lemon, and eucalyptus.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender, geranium and eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender and lemon
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender, and geranium
- Geranium Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, frankincense, lemon and tea tree.
- Immunity Boost: Lemon, Tea Tree and Peppermint
- Menopause Support: Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint
- Uplift: Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Lavender
- Calm: Geranium, Frankincense and Lavender
- Anxiety or head relief: Lemon, Tea Tree and Lavender
Roller ball blend directions
Based on adding to 8ml roller ball
- Using the funnel, place in the geo cut glass bottle top and pour the whole bottle of carrier oil in.
- Add your essential oil. We recommend 15-30 drops of essential oils to carrier oil (5-10%) Enjoy the magic of making your own blend! Use one or blend all of them depending on your mood.
- Push on the roller ball lid securely.
- Dab on pressure points (wrist, neck, temples) throughout the day or night as and when you need the health benefits as well as a delicious aroma. Why not pop remaining oil drops in bath or on your pillow for a restful night sleep.
Geo cut roller ball size: 8ml
Reusable mini funnel included to pour in:
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil Botanical Name: Prunus Amygdulus Dulcis Oil
Aroma: Delicate, sweet smell and a flavour with a hint of marzipan.
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food. Extracted from the seed kernel of the sweet almond tree.
Size: 5ml 0.5 fl oz, perfect size base oil to pop in your BCALM geo cut roller ball on the go!
100% Pure Organic Essential Oils Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled or cold pressed Size: 5ml x 3 bottles, 100 drops in each bottle....packing an aroma punch!
Organic Pure Essential Oil drops leftover?
Tips & Tricks on how to use:
- Diffuser: Add 5-8 drops to 100ml cool water in your diffuser.
- Pillow talk: A few drops on your pillow to help balance your hormones.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need to find balance.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as carrier oil or salt, to the bath to create a delicious floral scented atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face cloth in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply cloth to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours great to help your skin glow! Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Let us know if you have any other tips and tricks? We would love to hear from you.
Why not stay topped up and refill your roller ball with a monthly subscription of carrier oil and pure oil set with 10% off treat!
Healthy Wishes x