Facial Oil and Skin Uplift Pure Oil Set
Facial Carrier Oil
Our Organic Almond (Sweet) Oil, is sourced in the vast Almond regions of California, this high grade Organic Almond offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing.
We only recommend using BCALM organic pure essential carrier oil with our essential oils as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with amazing health benefits.
Organic sweet almond carrier oil contains glucosides, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Being rich in protein organic sweet almond carrier oil is useful for dry, itchy skin, and for cooling overheated skin. Organic sweet almond carrier oil is good for most skin types. It can be used on its own or part of a blend, as a base oil.
- An excellent emolient
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- Calms and protects against skin irritation
- Aids in relieving skin and scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
- A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. Commonly used in baby products due to its sensitive nature on irritated and sensitive skin
Safety: Organic sweet almond carrier oil is said to be non-irritating and non-sensitising, and considered safe for cosmetic use but a few people are allergic to cosmetics containing almond oil (likely due to its nut content).
Signature Uplift Scent
Our comforting and uplifting skin set brings refreshing uplift and nourishment to your skin. Lavender to calm the skin, Frankincense for nourishment and refreshing skin with Orange. More details on these Essential Oils:
- Lavender essential oil has pain relief and calming properties. It reduces irritation and relaxes breathing. Did you know Vitamin A is lavenders super power? Which helps boost skin collagen. It gently moisturises skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores. Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.
- Frankincense essential oil is helpful for focus and aiding in relaxation and calmness. With powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Frankincense Essential Oil is an effective natural remedy to calm the complexion. For irritated or damaged skin, Frankincense Oil restores the epidermis and calms affected areas. For sunburn, rosacea or breakouts, this healing element soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Orange essential oil’s best used for a vitamin c boost, to calm anxiety and help regulate emotions with its uplifting effects. Helps promote clarity, fights inflammation and acne, and keeps our skin fresh.
Face Oil blend directions
You will receive the base carrier oil and oil set separately to blend your own in less the 5 minutes! So you know that all the ingredients are pure! Based on adding to 15ml carrier oil bottle supplied:
- Add 4 drops lavender,
- Add 3 drops Frankincense
- Add 2 drops Orange
- Into the sweet almond carrier oil bottle, shake and use with your Gua Sha or face routine
How To Use your Facial Oil
Now that you have blended your own magic facial oil, you get to use it your skincare routine.
- Always apply facial oil after cleaning and toning your skin.
- Use 3 to 6 drops ONLY on your face and neck.
- Apply by dropping the oil into the palm on your hands, pressing your hands together, and then gently patting the oil into your skin.
- When it comes to face oils… less is MORE!
- Use a tool like a gua sha and face yoga techniques to get the most out of your oils.
Use your magic blended facial oil every day and get ready to LOVE the skin you’re in!
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil Botanical Name: Prunus Amygdulus Dulcis Oil
Aroma: Delicate, sweet smell and a flavour with a hint of marzipan.
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food. Extracted from the seed kernel of the sweet almond tree.
Size: 5ml 0.5 fl oz, perfect size base oil to pop in your BCALM geo-cut roller ball on the go!
Botanical Name: Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
Aroma: A sweet, balsamic aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled Size: 5ml
Botanical Name: Frankincense, Boswellia Serrata
Aroma: A spicy, woody aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled Size: 5ml
Botanical Name: Sweet Orange, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis
Aroma: A zesty and refreshing aroma
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed Size: 5ml
How can I use my left over Pure Oil set?
Tips & Tricks:
- Diffuser: Add 5-8 drops to 100ml cool water in your diffuser. Or use with other BCALM organic pure essential oils, to blend some magic depending on your mood! Start with our signature day or night scent for inspiration.
- Pillow talk: A few drops of oil on your pillow will help relax and help you drift off to sleep
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Inhalation: Place 3-4 drops on a tissue and breathe deeply for maximum benefits or place in a bowl of hot water and inhale. Some oxide rich oils are irritants to asthmatics, the eucalyptus family, tea-tree and some of the tree oils. Please speak with a clinical aromatherapist if you have asthma or a respiratory condition. Asthmatics must not use the water inhalation method. Our diffuser keyring for inhalation.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Topically: Mix 15-30 drops (5-10%) with 5ml carrier oil (sweet almond recommended) and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck. Can aid healing of bruises if applied twice a day to the area. For a headache place on the neck, temples and hairline to help. Our Roller ball to apply topically.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face cloth in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply cloth to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Why not stay topped up or have one face oil for day and night with an extra base oil PLUS subscribe monthly so you don't have to worry about running out and we will give you 10% off treat! Love the skin you're in
- Nourishing Base Oil Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Set Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Calm Set Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Uplift Set Refill
Sending Healthy Wishes