Facial Oil and your choice Pure Oil Set
Face Base Oil
Our Organic Almond (Sweet) Oil, is sourced in the vast Almond regions of California, this high grade Organic Almond offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing.
We only recommend using BCALM organic pure essential carrier oil with our essential oils as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with amazing health benefits.
Organic sweet almond carrier oil contains glucosides, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Being rich in protein organic sweet almond carrier oil is useful for dry, itchy skin, and for cooling overheated skin. Organic sweet almond carrier oil is good for most skin types. It can be used on its own or part of a blend, as a base oil.
- An excellent emolient
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- Calms and protects against skin irritation
- Aids in relieving skin and scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
- A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. Commonly used in baby products due to its sensitive nature on irritated and sensitive skin
Safety: Organic sweet almond carrier oil is said to be non-irritating and non-sensitising, and considered safe for cosmetic use but a few people are allergic to cosmetics containing almond oil (likely due to its nut content).
Your Signature Face Pure Oil Set
A natural facial oil is a blend of plant-based carrier oils and beneficial essential oils, intended to nourish, deeply hydrate and protect our skin.
- Facial oils have no added water and are not emulsified like a cream or moisturiser
- Unlike water-based serums, facial oils (sometimes called facial oil serums) are oily to the touch, but absorb into skin quickly
- Natural facial oils (unlike mineral oil) mimic the skin’s natural sebum production and don’t clog pores
- As we age, our skin produces less oil and facial oils help add oil back, helping us combat wrinkles and dry skin
- Contrary to popular belief, facial oils can be beneficial to people with oily skin because they help regulate oil production and fight bacteria that causes acne
- Facial oils protect skin from environmental damage from sun and chemicals in air (although they do NOT provide sunscreen protection)
1.) You control the ingredients (and can easily avoid artificial fragrances and harmful preservatives)
2.) You can customise it to your skin type.
Why chose a blend when you can create the magic of your own!Read more on our facial essential oil guide to help determine your skin type and more information below. Happy blending!
- Peppermint essential oil improves circulation. It helps to cool the skin, to soothe inflammation, irritation and itchiness on skin.
- Geranium essential oil helps our patience and serenity and brings balance with our hormones. Is natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory oil, it actively boosts skin's health and natural glow. By helping skin stay conditioned, and soothing irritated or breakout prone skin, it fights against skin affected by harsh weather conditions or prone to acne.
- Eucalyptus essential oil reduces inflammation and helps breathing. Can help cleanse the epidermis, ridding the pores of harmful impurities that can contribute to breakouts, pigmentation and dull skin
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural choice for anti-allergy and building immunity, keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. It may help treat certain skin conditions, including acne, itching, and oily skin.
- Lavender essential oil has pain relief and calming properties. It reduces irritation and relaxes breathing. Did you know Vitamin A is lavenders super power? Which helps boost skin collagen. It gently moisturises skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores. Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.
- Frankincense essential oil is helpful for focus and aiding in relaxation and calmness. With powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Frankincense Essential Oil is an effective natural remedy to calm the complexion. For irritated or damaged skin, Frankincense Oil restores the epidermis and calms affected areas. For sunburn, rosacea or breakouts, this healing element soothes and nourishes the skin. Can reduce fine lines and scar tissue as well as soothe blemishes and calm inflammation, with an earthy, woodsy aroma.
- Orange essential oil’s best used for a vitamin c boost, to calm anxiety and help regulate emotions with its uplifting effects. Helps promote clarity, fights inflammation and acne, and keeps our skin fresh.
What blends Well and some blend ideas
- Irritated Skin: Lavender, Tea Tree and Peppermint
- Hormone Skin: Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint
- Uplifted skin: Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Lavender
- Calm skin: Geranium, Frankincense and Lavender
- Acne prone: Tea Tree and Lavender
- Lavender Essential Oil: Blends well with frankincense, orange, peppermint, geranium, tea tree and lemon
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, orange, geranium
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, frankincense, geranium
- Peppermint Essential Oil: blends well with lavender, lemon, and eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender and lemon
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender, and geranium
Geranium Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, frankincense, lemon, orange and tea tree.
Based on adding to 15ml carrier oil bottle
- Add 4 drops of each oil or 9-18 drops of one oil
- Into the sweet almond carrier oil bottle, shake and use with your Gua Sha or face routine
How To Use your Facial Oil
Now that you have blended your own magic facial oil, you get to use it your skincare routine.
- Always apply facial oil after cleaning and toning your skin.
- Use 3 to 6 drops ONLY on your face and neck.
- Apply by dropping the oil into the palm on your hands, pressing your hands together, and then gently patting the oil into your skin.
- When it comes to face oils… less is MORE!
- Use a tool like a gua sha and face yoga techniques to get the most out of your oils.
Use your magic blended facial oil every day and get ready to LOVE the skin you’re in!
1 x15ml Face Base Oil with 3x 5ml Organic Pure Oils in a gift box
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil Botanical Name: Prunus Amygdulus Dulcis Oil
Aroma: Delicate, sweet smell and a flavour with a hint of marzipan.
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food. Extracted from the seed kernel of the sweet almond tree.
Size: 15ml 0.5 fl oz, perfect size base oil to pop in your BCALM geo cut roller ball on the go!
100% Pure Organic Essential Oils Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled or cold pressed Size: 5ml x 3 bottles, 100 drops in each bottle....packing an aroma punch!
Organic Pure Essential Oil drops leftover?
Tips & Tricks on how to use:
- Diffuser: Add 5-8 drops to 100ml cool water in your diffuser.
- Pillow talk: A few drops on your pillow to help balance your hormones.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need to find balance.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops of each in a dispersant such as oil or salt, to the bath to create a delicious floral scented atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face cloth in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply cloth to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours great to help your skin glow! Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Let us know if you have any other tips and tricks? We would love to hear from you.
Why not stay topped up or have one face oil for day and night with an extra base oil PLUS subscribe monthly so you don't have to worry about running out and we will give you 10% off treat! Love the skin you're in
- Nourishing Base Oil Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Set Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Calm Set Refill
- Nourishing Base Oil and Pure Oil Uplift Set Refill
Healthy Wishes x