This season is to really spend time working on self-care, self love, cleansing and rebalancing. By working on this now, it really prepares us for the darker, colder months ahead.
How many of the below can you tick?
🍂 I'm exhausted, I have no energy
🍂 I feel heavy in body and mind
🍂 I feel overwhelmed, lethargic & groggy
🍂 I feel unhealthy
🍂 I have bad food cravings
🍂 I have aches & pains
By using the moon cycle we can set our body in balance. (start to full moon ritual) An Autumn cleanse renews us in energy, clarity and vitality of mind and body, to manifest and celebrate the new version of ourselves 🌕
Creating new structures to support your ongoing health and wellness goals and structuring your days for self-reflection; focus on rejuvenation, walks in nature and deep rest with daily self care massage with essential oils are key to find this version of ourselves.
What is a Autumnal Cleanse?
- A gentle, restorative and balancing reset for your body, mind and spirit.
- Discover more ease in your days with simple, quick meals and more chill-time
- Enjoy natural local produce and wholefood recipes that nourish and rejuvenate, no processed food or snacking just 3 meals a day.
- Simplifying food intake allows for lightness, easy digestion and release of toxins.
- Focus on self-care practices that bolster the five senses and support a healthy transition between the seasons
What is a typical cleanse day?
- Up early to appreciate the dawning of a new day
- Release toxins with a tongue scraper and dry body brush
- Taking time to connect with the bigger picture, sitting in silence to set an intentional day
- Morning movement or walk in nature
- Breakfast of a smoothie & chia porridge, stewed apples, kitchari, oatmeal
- A filling, whole food lunch. A larger portion at this time of day to give you the energy to get through the day without stimulants. (Example could be a soup with a veggie side or veggie stew and basmati rice)
- A smaller version of the same meal for dinner, to save time on cooking more. And to save waste. Although, if you are up for cooking again, you could make a yummy soup and have it again tomorrow.
- Evening fun time with the family, a walk, play games, read a book, take a bath, anything that feels fun to you
- Screens off by 8pm, wind down with a bath or reading, a meditation, some self-care with essential oils (Frankincense for grounding) massage with carrier oil and diffusing. Be in bed by 9pm, winding down ready to sleep before 10pm.
Why not start even by a simple shift in your routine to create pockets of you time?My go to is releasing toxins with a dry brush and LOVE daily self-care exercise body balance with my diffuser and massage with essential oils.