Organic Pure Sweet Almond Face oil
Nourishing Pure Seed Oil
Our Organic Almond (Sweet) Oil, is sourced in the vast Almond regions of California, this high grade Organic Almond offers numerous raw benefits due to the sensitive nature in which it was produced via cold pressing.
Organic sweet almond carrier oil contains glucosides, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Being rich in protein organic sweet almond carrier oil is useful for dry, itchy skin, and for cooling overheated skin. Organic sweet almond carrier oil is good for most skin types. It can be used on its own or part of a blend, as a base oil.
- An excellent emolient
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- Calms and protects against skin irritation
- Aids in relieving skin and scalp irritation, both inflammation and itching.
- A popular lubricating oil, commonly used in massage for this very reason. Commonly used in baby products due to its sensitive nature on irritated and sensitive skin
- Use on its on, which is perfect too or purchase/refill if you have any pure essential oil drops left to create another facial oil, perhaps you want to create a day and night face oil set to use?
We only recommend using BCALM organic pure essential carrier oil with our essential oils as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with amazing health benefits.
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil Botanical Name: Prunus Amygdulus Dulcis Oil
Aroma: Delicate, sweet smell and a flavour with a hint of marzipan.
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed product so all the goodies remain within the oil. Straightforward nutritious skin food. Extracted from the seed kernel of the sweet almond tree.
Size: 15ml 0.5 fl oz, perfect size base oil to pop in a few drops BCALM oil sets to super boost your face oil!
Want more to boost your face oil?
We also have an option to add 3 pure organic pure essential oils to boost your your base oil with plant power.
- Irritated Skin: Lavender, Tea Tree and Peppermint
- Hormone Skin: Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint
- Uplifted skin: Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Lavender
- Calm skin: Geranium, Frankincense and Lavender
- Acne prone: Tea Tree and Lavender
1.) You control the ingredients (and can easily avoid artificial fragrances and harmful preservatives)
2.) You can customise it to your skin type.
Why chose a blend when you can create the magic of your own!
Read more on our facial essential oil guide to help determine your skin type and more information below. Happy blending!
What blends Well?
- Lavender Essential Oil: Blends well with frankincense, orange, peppermint, geranium, tea tree and lemon
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, orange, geranium
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, frankincense
- Peppermint Essential Oil: blends well with lavender, lemon, and eucalyptus.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender, geranium and eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender and lemon
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Blends well with peppermint, lavender, and geranium
Geranium Essential Oil: Blends well with lavender, and frankincense, lemon and tea tree.
Why not stay topped up or have one face oil for day and night with an extra base oil PLUS subscribe monthly so you don't have to worry about running out and we will give you 10% off treat! Love the skin you're in