I am still on a wellness journey myself to see and use natural ways to combat symptoms. Read more here on my migraine journey Peppermint, lemon and lavender is an amazing blend to help comfort and support with any migraine symptoms or anxiety.
Lavender essential oil It has pain relief properties that are safe and effective when dealing with a migraine. Lavender also calms and relaxes anxious thoughts.
Peppermint essential oil improves circulation, relax muscles, and soothe the gut, all of which can be helpful during a migraine or anxiety.
Lemon essential oil It's earthy, citrus aroma has calming and soothing effects. It is uplifting and cleansing to help with the discomfort of a migraine or anxiety.
- Pure Organic Peppermint Oil Qualities
- Pure Organic Lavender Oil Qualities
- Pure Organic Geranium Oil Qualities
Aroma diffuser blend directions, based on adding to 100ml of cool water in your diffuser:
Add two drops Peppermint
Add two drops Lemon
Add two drops Lavender
Alternatively use 5 to 8 drops of each essential oil separately depending on your mood. Use Peppermint to aid headache and digestion, Lemon for antiseptic qualities and become relaxed with Lavender.
Tips and Tricks of other ways to use our oil sets:
- Pillow talk: A few drops on your pillow of each.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops of each to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops of each to the bath.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of each to a bowl of water.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of each essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.